Website Submission Policy
This set of Website Submission Rules cover this specific site of TREEJAM.COM, that you are currently visiting (“Website”), and any associated content including RSS feeds, emails, newsletters, forums, blogs, social media links, podcasts, user comments, and social applications which belongs to this site. Third party links will have their own rules governing submissions and we have no responsibility for such third party submission policies.
By using features of this Website that allows you to post or otherwise transmit information to or through this Website, you agree that you shall not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content — including text, communications, video, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, sexually explicit or graphic, or otherwise in violation of this Website’s rules or policies;
* constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
* victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
* infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright, moral right, right of publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights of any party;
* contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
* impersonate any person or entity, including any employee or representative of this Website, its licensors or advertisers.
* You also agree to keep your comments:
* relevant to the topic;
* respectful of others; and suitable for a family audience.
You also agree that you shall not harvest or collect information about the users of this Website or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications for any other commercial purpose of your own or a third party.
You further agree that you shall not solicit or collect information, or attempt to induce any physical contact with, anyone 18 years old or younger without appropriate prior verifiable express parental consent.
This Website generally does not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of this Website. However, this Website and its agents have the right, at their sole discretion, to remove any content that, in this Website’s sole judgment, does not comply with the Website Submission Rules or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. This Website is not liable for any failure, delay, damages or results, in removing such content.
You agree that your use of this Website may be suspended or terminated immediately upon receipt of any notice which alleges that you have used this Website in violation of these Rules and/or for any purpose that violates any local, state, federal or law of other nations, including but not limited to the posting of information that may violate third party rights, that may defame a third party, that may be obscene or pornographic, that may harass or assault others, that may violate hacking or other criminal regulations, etc. of its agents, officers, directors, contractors or employees. In such event, you agree that the owner of this Website may disclose your identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action, and the owner of this Website shall not be liable for damages or results thereof, and you agree not to bring any action or claim against the owner of this Website for such disclosure.
Listing Your Items;
When listing an item, you agree to comply with the rules for listing and selling on Treejam.com which comprises practices and a policy as follows:
1. Only hand created Craft and Art is permitted on TreeJam.com if so specified. Mass produced products and non-handcrafted items will not be permitted and will be removed if discovered as being listed as being such.
2. You are responsible for the accuracy of description and imagery as well as its legality for being sold and transported to the seller.
3. Your listing may not be visible or immediately searchable by keyword or category, as all submitted items are checked for conflict with other sellers and accuracy and/or further requirements. There is no guarantee time for listings as each and all are handled individually. However, a 72 hour period is averaged.
4. TreeJam.com have the discretion to remove any listing that does not conform or that violates any of Treejam.com’s policies.
5. We may update or revise data and polices to supplement, remove, or correct information you have provided and, if your listing uses catalogue data that has been revised, those revisions may modify your listing accordingly.
6. Listings may appear under various categories and keywords based on certain factors such as listing title, location, description, and price. These are subject to change depending on accepted sellers and locations.
7. Sellers may not use Meta Tags or codes within their listings without the permission of TreeJam.com. The use of links to alternative websites, seller blogs, seller websites, social media or any other external link, is permitted with the permission of Treejam.com under the agreement of Silent Waters LLC (Wyoming) and includes the “We Sell at TreeJam.com” logo and all TreeJam.com links.
8. Sellers must provide an accurate rate of shipping to the destination of the buyer, including that of insurance and tracking where available, or signed for services where available.
9. Sellers must provide an accurate description of their item/items.
10. Sellers must provide accurate images and must not use stock or copied images from third parties.
11. Sellers must comply with any and all regulations which may be applicable in their country of selling.
12. Selling of mass-produced items classed as craft is not allowed and such items when found will be removed.
13. Selling of non-hand created products listed as such, is not allowed unless created specifically by the artists, such as cards, postcards and limited or special edition prints of genuine art and associated products.
14. Returns of unique artwork when described and imaged correctly are NOT returnable nor refundable due to its very nature of being unique and not available nor suitable for shipping back and forth with risk of damage.
15. Returns of handcrafted items when described and imaged correctly are NOT returnable nor refundable due to its very nature of being unique and not suitable for handling and shipping back and forth.
Policies 14 and 15 are placed in order to protect honest sellers from buyers wishing to use creations sold on TreeJam.com for events and parties before returning as “not required”. It is impossible to expect an artwork on canvas, card or paper, to be packaged, shipped, opened and then handled, only to be packaged again and returned. Such actions have resulted in irrevocable damage on numerous occasions and cannot be permitted. This policy is made 100% clear to both Sellers AND Buyers and is made available to be understood clearly before any sale is made. Many Artists and Crafters could not exist if forced to return items not “wanted” for whatever reason, with the exception of damage due to the handling of Postal Services, Couriers and / or any other delivery services used (claims must then be made by the buyer from the delivery service used, or by the seller if specific insurance was used. This varies from country to country and state to state across the world and must be managed by the buyer and seller direct).
Treejam.com has been formed to help Crafters and Artists to sell and promote their creations in a world of mass generic production! Our policies are in place to help sellers and buyers understand clearly what they are agreeing to sell and buy, simple. Indeed, it would be impossible to return ethnic art from Africa or South America that may help communities, and this the buyers must understand and agree to in order to enable Crafters to exist, and not suffer financial losses.
Where non-hand-manufactured goods are sought to be listed, these may from time to time such as religious periods of Easter and Christmas, be allowed so long as they are NOT in conflict or direct competition with handmade items. Such items would be listed under a separate category and clearly marked, should it be allowed and sought after by our customers.
If you create, then TreeJam.com may be able to help you sell. Please adhere to our policies.
ENJOY YOUR TIME ON THIS SITE AND WE HOPE YOUR VISIT WILL BE THE FIRST OF MANY